Over the years, Jayco has been committed to building a better RV through ongoing innovation, combined with old world craftsmanship, and unmatched customer service. As a result, Jayco has become one of the largest, most respected RV manufacturer’s in the industry, who continue to build some of today’s most popular Towable and Class C motorhome models, such as the Jay Flight, Eagle, Seneca and Greyhawk, to name a few.
This dedication to excellence has never been more evident than it is today with their new Class A Precept gas motorhome. Not only have they packed the Precept with high-end features at an affordable price, but you’ll also find the many little touches, that Jayco is known for, that make Jayco RVs so enjoyable for your travels.
In addition to the luxurious surroundings, you’ll find that the Precept is built with the power and precision found in all of their motorhomes. Powered by Ford’s 6.8L Triton 362 HP engine and equipped with two sway bars, Bilstein shocks and variable jounce bumpers, Precept integrates Jayco’s JRide “Ride and Handling package” to provide the ultimate RV driving experience. You really must drive it to appreciate the power and handling.
In addition to the overall comfort, luxury and drive of the Precept, here are some specific features we think you’re going to love:
- A 40″ exterior LED TV with radio and CD player, so you can enjoy the great outdoors!
- Several mega pass-through storage compartments with lockable slam latches!
- Frameless windows. An industry first standard for Class A gas motorhomes!
- A Dream Dinette that includes a 40″ TV lift and LED lighting!
- In the private master bedroom, his and her closets with 10″ deep drawers and a 26″ LED TV!
- Ergonomic, shallow dash with wrap-around windshield!
And, don’t forget, as is the case with all new Jayco RVs, the Precept comes with Jayco’s exclusive 2 year Co-Pilot Warranty.
Until next time… Happy RVing!