The decision to carry a new model, especially a diesel pusher, is one that we do not take lightly. In the past, we’ve carried some pretty high-priced pushers like the Dutch Star from Newmar. However, the majority of people we talked to over the past few years indicated they wanted a diesel pusher at a more affordable price.
The process to find such a product can be more difficult than you think. Our owners and sales manager attended numerous national trade shows, viewed dozens of products, talked to the many manufacturer reps, and “crunched” the numbers. The goal was to find a diesel pusher that met our pricing criteria, without sacrificing quality. The Damon Astoria fits the bill perfectly.
Although it’s considered an”entry level” diesel pusher and priced as low as many gas coaches, we think you’ll be impressed with the quality and luxury of the Astoria.
A few of the many features include:
- Freightliner XC Raised Rail Chassis
- 340-hp Cummins Engine with 660 ft lb of Torque
- Solid Wood Raised Panel Cabinet Doors Throughout
- Corian Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop, Range Cover, and Sink Covers
- Dual 13.5 BTU Ducted Central Air Conditioning
- 34,000 BTU Floor Ducted Electronic Ignition Furnace
- 50-AMP, 120-volt service
- Onan 6.0 kW Quiet Diesel Generator
- Exterior GFCI Receptacle
- Full Height shower with Door
- And plenty more